Fight the Phish and Be Cyber Smart
Phishing is one of the primary ways criminals and other threat actors gain access to your network. According to KnowBe4, business-related phishing URLs exploded from approximately 28,000 in April of 2020 to approximately 62,000 in April of 2021. That 2.5 times growth rate is a major sign that phishing will continue to be a considerable problem in the future. Phishing is a proven method for criminals, with 75% of organizations around the world experienced a phishing attack in 2020, and 74% of attacks targeting US businesses were successful, according to a Proofpoint study.
URL filtering, DNS filtering, email scanning, and security awareness training all play a role in stopping email-based risks like phishing.
If those terms don’t make sense to you, that’s okay. WhiteHawk’s CRM can identify your risks concerning these factors and their respective roles in your cybersecurity defenses. We identify and rank your risk indicators using open-source data so you know how to efficiently and effectively manage your resources. On top of all that, WhiteHawk will also tee up solution options for you to significantly reduce the likelihood of phishing impacting your revenue and reputation.
Another key feature of our platform is the Cyber Risk Scorecard. The Cyber Risk Scorecard provides an executive-level view of cyber risks for a particular company based on open-source data, AI analytics, and custom Cyber Consultant commentary.
- Each company is assigned a numerical rating (analogous to a consumer credit score) based on over 20 cyber risk controls
- Find out how well your company is managing the following seven risk vectors: compromised systems, communications encryption, user behavior, system patching, application security, email security, and public disclosure
- All data is externally observable and non-invasive: we do not conduct on-premise or penetration testing of your company’s internal networks with this scorecard
- A summary of key findings and prioritized list of actions you can take to improve your cyber defense
- Consultation with a Cyber Consultant to review findings and affordable products that mitigate your company’s risk
Since 2015, WhiteHawk has vetted 1 to 2 Innovative Cyber Companies every week for cutting edge impact, scalability, ease of implementation, and affordability. This way, we’re able to ensure that the solutions we tee up will truly make an impact in mitigating your Digital Age Risks.